Removalists Melbourne: What Packing Materials Do I Need?
Finding packing supplies for your house move could be a challenge (if you DIY it.) People often get confused about this topic. What packing materials do I need for house moving? Anyway, if you hire Removalists Melbourne, then you don’t have to worry about it at all. Reputable movers provide quality packing supplies specially made for house moving purposes. Anyway, some people DIY it. So, how can they find proper packing supplies? How about using reused boxes? Today, Removalists Melbourne is going to explain everything about packing supplies in details.
1) Small boxes: You need small boxes for heavy items and books. Small boxes are strong, compact, and don’t take much space in the truck. Removalists Melbourne has a range of small boxes for heavy items packing. Why small boxes for heavy items? Yes, every professional mover says it. You will not overfill small boxes with heavy items (only one or two can go in them.)
2) Medium boxes: You will need it for toys, small appliances, and kitchenware. Removalists Melbourne has a range of medium boxes for customers, and we provide them for a reasonable price. Only one or two small appliances should go in these boxes. You can use small boxes and medium boxes for kitchen items alternatively.
3) Large boxes: This is where clothes, lighter items, and linen should go in. Removalists Melbourne has a range of large boxes available, and you can buy them for cheap from us. Why large boxes for lighter items? Packing lighter items such as clothes in small boxes takes more time, and there’s no reason to do it. Professional movers advise the customers to maintain a maximum weight of boxes below 50 pounds. So, even if you fill large boxes with lighter items, this limit will not pass. It saves your time too. Anyway, carrying large boxes can be dangerous because you can’t see the path ahead of you. Make sure you clear the path in advance so.
4) Bubble wraps: It’s the top selection by Removalists Melbourne when wrapping fragile items. It acts as an extra padding when wrapping fragile items. Yes, it’s somewhat expensive, but offers the most protection when compared with other padding materials. You can buy it in a roll from hardware shops and house improvements stores. And, after when you are done with the move; you can use it as a stress reducer. Read this article, and you will understand my point here Anyway, it can be addictive, don’t get addicted so.
5) Packing tape: You need packing tape for securing boxes of any size. Well, I am not talking about general cello tape. You can get proper packing tape from Removalists Melbourne, and every professional mover can provide it.
6) Permanent markers: Our customers often get confused about proper labeling. Marking what’s in the boxes helps us to move your items more efficiently. Well, I can write a separate article on proper labeling, but I would just say; you need permanent markers for the purpose.
7) White paper: You need white paper when packing chinaware to prevent rubbing of surfaces. You know what would happen when two shining surfaces rub on each other, right? The White paper is not expensive, and you can buy it in bundles.