SEO Melbourne: Don’t Hire An SEO Company Without Asking These Questions
“We are the number 1 SEO company.” “We will get your website to the number 1 spot in 24 hours.” Well, I am not talking about SEO Melbourne. We never give such fake promises. Good for nothing SEO companies do it to fool the public. Business owners who are desperate to take the number 1 spot in 24 hours get caught in their trap. Finding a reputable SEO company is not that difficult, but not easy either (due to the increase in the number of fake agencies.) So, to find the right SEO partner for your business, you should ask these questions given by SEO Melbourne from the company you are considering.
1) May you give me a list of past and current clients?: Why should you ask it? They say they can increase your web traffic within just 24 hours. They say they are the number 1 SEO company in Melbourne. So, they should have proof to prove their SEO magic. What if they say, “sorry, we can’t share the information.” They are not open because they are liars. Now, you can trick them by asking for portfolios. SEO Melbourne tip: If they say “No” to that as well, don’t waste your time anymore. Just walk away from them.
2) Would you get my website to the number 1 spot?: If you get an answer such as “Yes, we can,” then run away from them. But why? Well, even the number 1 SEO company in the world can’t give you such guarantee. Scammers do make such bogus guarantees though. So, it’s the best way to know about the company you are considering. It could be the only time SEO Melbourne advise people to run away even after they got a positive response from a professional. That positive response is a red flag on their bad SEO practices.
3) How will we communicate?: Make sure they are approachable. Some companies sign contracts with clients, get their money, and that’s it. You will have to wait for ages to contact them after. It’s not going to work in that way. I mean, make sure the company you are considering is willing to allocate a team for your business. They should give you the contact details of the team members. Reputable SEO firms such as SEO Melbourne have a help desk to answer all your concerns during working hours.
4) What are your fees?: SEO is not expensive and not cheap either. If someone says we are cheap, know that cheap products have holes in them. The charges of SEO companies can range from $250-$5000 per month. It depends on the company you hire and the services you request from them. Contract project can go high up to $7500. Yes, it’s big money. Anyway, reputable companies such as SEO Melbourne do so much for the money you give them. In other words, you can consider it as a long-term investment.
5) What SEO techniques do you use?: As mentioned, if they say they will get your website to the number 1 spot within a few days, then it’s safe to assume that they use bad SEO techniques. Make sure they adhere to search engine’s webmaster guidelines. If not, you will lose your current position too.
OK, these are the questions to ask before hiring an SEO firm or a consultant. Go through SEO Melbourne blog for more useful articles.