Wedding Videography Melbourne: Steps to finding the “Best” videographer.
Your wedding day footage is the top thing, which brings back your lovely memories. Well, the flower arrangements, music, and wedding dress are important, but those things don’t stay long. OK, looking at your wedding dress would bring you some good memories, but who does that? Every couple loves to watch their wedding footage to relive the day. To have a great wedding day footage, you must hire the right Wedding Videography Melbourne. Here is a complete guide on doing that.
* Step 1: Settle on a Style: Before you start hunting for the best Wedding Videography Melbourne, first, decide what type of videography style you two prefer.
1) Artistic Videography Style: This is a freestyle videography. No specific rule or format to follow. Because it’s very simple, many couples like this style. Artistic videography needs proper experience and training, so your best friend or a family member can’t get it right
2) Journalistic Videography Style: Well, this is the most common type, which records the wedding as it happens. Every moment of your wedding goes into this footage. Sometimes known as the documentary the style.
3) Cinematic Videography Style: What do you understand by the term “cinematic?” Simply, it’s similar to creating a movie/film. Special effects create a dramatic mood. The videographer should have advanced editing skills and software to create cinematic style wedding videography.
4) Storytelling Videography Style: Couples love this style. It’s the story of your wedding day. A narrating voice and music included.
5) Highlights Videography Style: This is a shorter version of your wedding. The best and most important parts included. Usually, last between 15-50 minutes. Videographer should know your likes and dislikes for creating a highlight style footage.
Step 2: Do your research: The next step for finding the right Wedding Videography Melbourne is doing your internet research. Go on websites and read customer reviews. You can see Wedding Videos blogs on wedding videographer’s websites. You already know the style you want, so check for videos recorded in that style. The design of the website also gives you a clue on company’s service quality. Go to their Facebook and other social media pages. Good customer reviews is a positive sign of a top-class Wedding Videography Melbourne
Step 3: Interviewing: OK, you went on the Internet and saw details and previous work on their website. Do you think it’s enough to make the decision? No way; You must meet the videographer you are considering in person. Once you do your research, you can make a shortlist of Weeding Videography Melbourne to consider. Before you go to them, call and check whether they are available on your wedding day. A top-class videography firm would mostly be booked throughout the year. Set up in-person meetings with three to five videography firms available on your wedding day. Make sure to tell them everything you need, only then you can get an accurate quote.
If they are fully booked on your wedding day, you can ask their recommendations for another quality videography firm. When interviewing, don’t only question on the prices, make sure to check the quality of their work too. The best thing to do is asking for a full feature video to judge their videography quality.
OK, this is not the complete list of steps, so you better read the second part. I hope you enjoyed this part.