What to Know Before Hiring Wedding Videography Melbourne
Wedding videography may not be the first thing that comes to your mind when planning the wedding. Well, some couples don’t bother about it much, which is sad. Anyway, hiring Wedding Videography Melbourne is a long-term investment. Why do I say that? I mean, once the big day is gone, what is there for you to live it again and again? While you will remember it for a few years, what would happen to your memory after 20 years? Your grandchildren would love to enjoy your wedding. Well, the photo album can bring back good memories, but wedding footage is precious.
Why Wedding Videography Melbourne?: Your wedding footage is an amazing piece of art. The raw footage is great, but the edited feature footage is the greatest. Well, I love the raw footage; it looks natural. Anyway, when it comes to editing, you need a professional hand. Please don’t believe your best friend unless he is a professional videographer. You may have already heard of Wedding Videography Melbourne. One of my friends hired those professionals, and they made the final footage look heavenly.
Re-experiencing your wedding in motion makes your bond stronger. What about sweet moments that passed in between taking photos. The wedding video has all the moments in it including, jokes, speeches, dances, tears, and so on. Another advantage of wedding footage that you can get it in your preferred style.
Wedding Videography Melbourne packages: Packages are available according to your budget. Duration of the footage depends on the price tag. Well, if you don’t like long wedding footages, ask for a customized package. Wedding Videography Melbourne provides flexible services. On the other hand, they provide the exact type of footage you like. You can ask for the raw footage if you like. Below is a list of footage styles Wedding Video Melbourne offer you.
* Cinematic: This trend is on the rise. Many couples love the cinematic style. Modern Abstract and Classic are the two main types of cinematic footage.
* Video Journalistic/Documentary: This footage captures the day as it happened.
* Storytelling: This is the story of your wedding day. Soundbites create dramatic effects in storytelling style footages.
* Highlights Style: This is the most popular wedding footage style. The footage has carefully selected/edited scenes, and the couple can select preferred background music.
Other things to consider: Before you contact Wedding Videography Melbourne, make a list of things to consider. Below are some major points highlighted:
* Your Budget: If you want a high-quality footage, you would have to spend a bit more. A quality footage needs an extra effort. Anyway, when you see the final footage, you would love it.
* Coverage: This is the duration of the wedding footage. If you want a shorter footage, then it would mostly be a highlights style footage.
* Delivery of the final footage: How do you like your final footage delivered? Well, videographers have their own ways of delivering: USB Stick, CD-ROM, External Hardrive, or Online File Drop.
With your permission, Wedding Videography Melbourne would publish your wedding footage on their video blog.
Summation: Hiring Wedding Videography Melbourne is never going to be a waste of money. It’s a long-term investment. Style choices are available for you to select according to your likes. The cost of a wedding footage depends on features and duration. Highlights style footage is the most popular of the trends.